Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,164 zł (€1,222) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (30 minutes ago)