Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,531 zł (€2,221) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php660 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)