Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,208 zł (€971) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)