Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.163 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,994 zł (€1,920) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)