Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,501 zł (€1,746) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)