Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03125 PLN / ISK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 197% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,511 zł (560,414 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)