Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12581 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,602 zł (ARS $36,581) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)