Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,175 zł (€1,644) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (42 minutes ago)