Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.449 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,619 zł (€1,263) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)