Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.266 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,394 zł (€1,030) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)