Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,142 zł (€1,891) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)