Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,795 zł (R$ 5,121) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (33 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)