Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.857 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,740 zł (£2,623) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)