Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03707 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,385 zł (₨91,290) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)