Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02784 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,903 zł (₨176,136) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)