Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,535 zł (€2,494) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (23 minutes ago)