Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,495 zł (€2,260) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (37 minutes ago)