Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,217 zł (﷼ 29,898,361) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)