Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 139% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,570 zł (kr25,362) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)