Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,070 zł (kr10,543) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)