Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.604 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,576 zł (kr5,924) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)