Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,269 zł (₨54,089) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (33 minutes ago)