Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,463 zł (CH$1,150,639) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)