Cost of living comparison between Rancagua, Chile and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,756 zł (CH$783,098) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)