Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,894 zł (CH$1,038,944) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)