Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,916 zł (2,917 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)