Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,447 zł (3,573 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)