Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,475 zł (9,586 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €50 (41 minutes ago)