Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,980 zł (9,372 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)