Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.022 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,261 zł (9,060 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saint Petersburg costs руб 625 (about 2 hours ago)