Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05169 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,497 zł (Taka 67,658) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)