Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04374 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,268 zł (Taka 97,572) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)