Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04320 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,854 zł (Taka 89,223) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)