Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05847 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,858 zł (₨65,976) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)