Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,124 zł (5,283 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)