Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.100 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,875 zł (2,614 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)