Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,100 zł (5,988 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)