Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.974 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,582 zł (5,733 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)