Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38375 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,623 zł (14,654 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (30 minutes ago)