Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.740 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,285 zł ($1,146) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)