Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,906 zł ($1,832) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)