Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,214 zł ($1,396) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)