Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,552 zł ($1,479) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 4 hours ago)