Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10218 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,889 zł (ARS $28,277) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)