Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26146 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,499 zł (ARS $17,208) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)