Cost of living comparison between Quilmes, Argentina and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26369 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,925 zł (ARS $11,091) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)