Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,458 zł (Q12,566) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)