Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49791 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,193 zł (Q10,429) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)