Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,676 zł (₨93,249) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)