Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03795 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,447 zł (₨64,472) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (32 minutes ago)