Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20878 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,094 zł (Mex$ 19,610) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)