Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19241 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,659 zł (Mex$ 29,410) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)