Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18536 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,189 zł (Mex$ 27,993) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)