Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.871 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,871 zł (C$2,741) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)