Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.659 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,968 zł (C$2,996) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)