Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.159 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,230 zł (C$2,289) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 2 hours ago)