Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.803 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,140 zł (C$3,261) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)