Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.836 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,765 zł (C$3,796) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)