Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,875 zł (﷼ 23,871,105) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (34 minutes ago)