Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,607 zł (﷼ 32,703,132) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)