Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,507 zł (元10,094) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)