Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,377 zł (﷼ 26,762,598) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)