Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00420 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,609 zł (2,767,281 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)