Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00464 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,258 zł (917,007 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (36 minutes ago)