Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00406 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,297 zł (2,043,634 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)