Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00421 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,940 zł (2,360,942 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)