Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 882%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03085 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 793% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 27,916 zł (905,013 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)