Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00399 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,439 zł (2,113,481 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)