Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00411 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,535 zł (2,317,862 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)