Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00415 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,515 zł (2,291,583 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)