Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,830 zł (Rp 18,761,398) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)