Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,615 zł (Rp 21,138,422) in Purwokerto.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (37 minutes ago)