Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,003 zł (Bs 64,349,440) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)