Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01243 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,153 zł (575,241 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)