Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37511 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,369,304 zł (Bs 19,645,772) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)