Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 PLN / VEFX *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,930 zł (Bs 41,313,034) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (about 1 hour ago)