Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41334 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,751 zł (Bs 9,076) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)