Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40683 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,977 zł (Bs 7,318) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)