Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14436 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,693 zł ($U46,364) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)