Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11069 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,228 zł ($U65,299) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)