Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11751 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,310 zł ($U70,716) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (44 minutes ago)