Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11718 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,776 zł ($U57,828) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)