Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00581 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,982 zł (CH$1,373,856) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)