Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00573 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,160 zł (CH$1,425,326) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)