Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,146 zł (CH$665,721) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Kanpur costs ₨8,600 (about 1 hour ago)