Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.138 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,873 zł (S/. 5,162) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)