Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,694 zł (S/. 4,184) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)