Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.119 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,338 zł (S/. 4,770) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)