Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05169 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,891 zł (₨75,284) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)