Cost of living in Pune, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,645 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05267 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,037 zł (₨95,645) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)