Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,443 zł (12,906 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)