Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,413 zł (11,486 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)