Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,044 zł (12,201 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)