Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,119 zł (5,359 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)