Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18536 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,789 zł (Mex$ 31,230) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)