Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20607 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,977 zł (Mex$ 24,154) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (36 minutes ago)