Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18680 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,798 zł (Mex$ 31,041) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)