Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20220 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,367 zł (Mex$ 26,541) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)