Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06918 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,273 zł (Php61,771) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)