Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00550 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,849 zł (CH$1,063,336) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (34 minutes ago)