Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00558 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,249 zł (CH$1,299,083) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)