Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00576 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,359 zł (CH$1,104,254) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)