Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19376 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,896 zł (Mex$ 30,429) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 2 hours ago)