Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19984 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,643 zł (Mex$ 13,225) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)