Cost of living in Puducherry, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05302 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,495 zł (₨103,639) in Puducherry.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)