Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,512 zł (S/. 4,064) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)