Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.234 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,942 zł (S/. 2,385) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (18 minutes ago)