Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,598 zł (S/. 4,018) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)