Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,191 zł ($1,761) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)