Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.594 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,436 zł ($2,626) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)