Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.975 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,691 zł ($1,432) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)