Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,469 zł ($1,197) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (9 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (40 minutes ago)