Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.805 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,527 zł ($2,504) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)