Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.374 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,610 zł ($2,848) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)