Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.872 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,897 zł ($2,298) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)