Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,859 zł (€1,123) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)