Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,935 zł (€1,151) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)