Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.449 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,219 zł (€724) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)