Cost of living comparison between Prievidza, Slovakia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.335 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,407 zł (€1,017) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)