Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24609 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,568 zł (R 22,625) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)