Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27938 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,253 zł (R 18,803) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)